Sunday, August 31, 2008

Andrew Sullivan: Another Palin-Smearing Shame to Gays

Oh, Andrew:

"As far as I can tell, her response to this central issue of national security was three-fold: I don't know enough to have an opinion apart from what I hear on the news, I agree with the Democratic party's focus on the welfare and safety of the troops, I'm a loyal Republican and patriot, and [selectively quoting Sarah Palin herself] 'I want to know that we have an exit plan in place.'"


I swear. Am I the only gay around that doesn't have some deep-rooted mommy-hate? Make no mistake, my Conservative bretheren: some of us gays have family values and maternal respect, too.

Andrew Sullivan again highlights and smears Sarah Palin on "experience." But never forget he's a deranged Obama cheerleader; and Obama, I might add, raised his "discussion" on the Iraq war based nothing more on the news and his own, limited, Chicago South Side liberal constituency.

Obama panders; Palin delivered. Palin saying...

"I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq."


... is now some sort of demerit? Way to artificially prop up the "dumb bimbo meme," Andy. She's focused on her elective office. Her job. And in my job, I must say I was focused on my day to day tasks as an employee rather than waxing poetic on the Iraq War.

Or, in your case, sitting behind a laptop -- fueled with PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) -- waxing poetic on what Sarah Palin should have said as a Governor when she had no capability to effect any policy on the War. But, oh. Wait. That's exactly what you're doing. Talking the talk, but not walking the walk. Whoops!

But, then again, you're the same guy that's warranting that Obama simply talking about the war in 2002 -- when he, like Palin, had no ability to influence the policy -- is a sign of superior judgement.

Andrew: get a comfort blankie, and get some girlfriends. Maybe then you won't demand that the McCain campaign essentialy show a photo of Sarah Palin breast-feeding her kid to put your fragile mind at ease over the ridiculous Trig Palin smears. But, you know. Women. Ick.

PDS abound.

No comments: